Coding / Coding Audits on CMS Guidelines
At Medical Outsourced Solutions, we are abreast of current CPT/HCPCS billing codes, ICD-9, NCCI and LCD coding guidelines. We have a group of professional certified coders that are willing to undertake any coding challenge. Our coding professionals are RHIT and CPC credentialed. They have in-depth training and experience in coding and hands-on knowledge of the coding rules. Our medical coders are experts in coding evaluation and management services, operative and procedure notes, as well as correct use of diagnosis codes. We perform coding based on AMA and CMS guidelines. We follow insurance requirements to get the most accurate coding as per their regulations.
Our company offers remote coding as a convenient and cost-effective solution to meet your coding demands. Reduce and control operating costs by lowering the costs associated with additional employees and office infrastructure. We also have technology expertise and supporting professionals to integrate with leading medical billing software and medical coding systems.
Services Offered in Coding Audits
- • High quality, accurate coding and abstracting services
- • Streamlining coding operations
- • Improved revenue stream
- • Improve CMI which in turn improves DRG-based revenues
- • Reduce DNFB and/or HARA levels
- • Reduce impact of coder retention/vacancy challenges
- • Reduce lost revenue
- • Reduce/prevent backlogs
- • Overflow coding support
- • Flexible pricing solutions: Onshore and Offshore Staffing Models
- • HIPAA Compliant software and billing practices
- • Expertise in all Hospital Coding Service Types
- • Expertise in all Physician Coding Types: CPT and HCPCS Coding
- • Credentialed staff including RHIA, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P, CCA, CPC, and/or CPC-H.